A charitable bequest is one of the easiest and most flexible ways that you can leave a gift to Hibiscus Children’s Center that will make a lasting impact.
Benefits of a bequest
Receive an estate tax charitable deduction, reduce the burden of taxes on your family and leave a lasting legacy to charity.
How a bequest works
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to Hibiscus Children’s Center as part of your estate plan.
Here are some of the ways to leave a bequest to Hibiscus Children’s Center
- Include a bequest in your will or revocable trust
- Designate Hibiscus as a full, partial or contingent beneficiary of your retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension)
- Name Hibiscus as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
A bequest may be made in several ways
- Percentage bequest – make a gift of a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest – make a gift of a specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- Residual bequest – make a gift from the balance or residue of your estate
If you have any questions about leaving a bequest to us, please contact us at (772) 340-5750, ext. 403. We would be happy to assist you. If you have been so generous as to include a bequest to Hibiscus Children’s Center as part of your estate plan, please take the time to let us know. We would like to recognize you and your family for your generosity.