Your Gifts Make a Difference
Gifts for the children come in many forms – a monetary gift, contribution of your in-kind services, time, resource, talents and skills to name a few.
Here are just a few ideas …
- A Gift to our Annual Support Campaign
- Tribute to a loved one or for a Special Occasion
- Stock Gifts
- Planned Giving / Legacy Gift
- Matching Gifts
- Attend and/or sponsor our special fundraising events
- Provide in-kind services such as cleaning, landscaping, printing, pest control & many more services
- Donation of a car (please contact us for more information)
- Join the Guild in Martin, Indian River or St. Lucie County
- Stuff envelopes for mailings
- Join a fundraiser committee – decorating, promotions, sponsorships, to name just a few
- Share your professional expertise in marketing, public relations, fundraising, and more
- Rock babies to sleep
- Tutor children in math, science and other studies
- Chaperone on children’s outings
- Read to the children
- Cook for the children
- Sort clothing and donations at the Hibiscus Thrift Store
Leave A Legacy by remembering Hibiscus Children’s Center in your estate plan.
If you would like more information about Planned Giving, please contact Michelle King, Chief Development Officer, at MKing@hcc4kids.org or (cell) 561-452-5791.
* Hibiscus Children’s Center is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving the Treasure Coast and licensed in the State of Florida.
Contact us today to learn more how you can help at 772-340-5750.