DONATE THROUGH YOUR DONOR ADVISED FUND (DAF)
People of all ages are establishing a DAF and using them to do more good than ever before.
How Does It Work?
Did You Know?
- When you make a donor advised fund gift, it’s possible that the sponsoring organization will not share your information with us.
- Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org when you’ve made a gift so we can make sure to thank you and ensure that your gift gets to where it is intended.
- You can consider naming HCC as the designated beneficiary of your DAF.
- Your Donor Advised Fund gifts can be matched by employers. Does your employer do matching gifts?
- You can make a gift through your DAF before September 30, 2020 and nominate HCC to receive 1 of 100 gifts of $10,000 through the #halfmyDAF challenge. Click here for more details.
There are many ways to plan for the future. Please consult your Advisor. If you have questions related to Hibiscus Children’s Center, please contact Michelle King at email@example.com or 561.452.5791 or visit our website at HibiscusChildrensCenter.org.