DONATE THROUGH YOUR DONOR ADVISED FUND (DAF)+
People of all ages are establishing a DAF and using them to do more good than ever before.
You can connect to your DAF directly through this link:
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite causes. If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend gifts to Hibiscus Children’s Center, directly from your DAF (as long as your DAF’s sponsoring organization is participating). A DAF is set up through a community foundation or a national company like Fidelity Charitable, Schwab, etc. Please speak with your advisor on how to get started setting up a DAF.
How Does It Work?
Donate cash, stocks or non-publicly traded assets such as private business interests, cryptocurrency and private company stock to be eligible for an immediate tax deduction. A contribution to a donor-advised fund is an irrevocable commitment to charity; the funds cannot be returned to the donor or any other individual or used for any purpose other than grant making to charities.
Did You Know?
- When you make a donor advised fund gift, it’s possible that the sponsoring organization will not share your information with us.
- Please send us a note at email@example.com when you’ve made a gift so we can make sure to thank you and ensure that your gift gets to where it is intended.
- You can consider naming HCC as the designated beneficiary of your DAF.
- Your Donor Advised Fund gifts can be matched by employers. Does your employer do matching gifts?
- You can make a gift through your DAF before September 30, 2020 and nominate HCC to receive 1 of 100 gifts of $10,000 through the #halfmyDAF challenge. Click here for more details.
There are many ways to plan for the future. Please consult your Advisor. If you have questions related to Hibiscus Children’s Center, please contact Michelle King at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.452.5791 or visit our website at HibiscusChildrensCenter.org.